This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Self-Certification Certificate

Certificates for your Employers

Under SSP regulations you can certify yourself sick for the first 7 days of illness without seeing a doctor, by using form SC2 available to print above.  Some employers may, however, insist on a private certificate. As these are outside the NHS terms and conditions of service, the practice has a policy not to issue these.

Medical and Private Reports/Letters/Passports

If you require a special examination or report for insurance, employment or other reason, these are done by special arrangement with your doctor and should be arranged by contacting reception. Fees charged are at the rates recommended by the British Medical Association and VAT will be payable on some reports.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website