REQUESTING REPEAT MEDICATION & PRESCRIPTIONS
Good, safe medical practice means that patients should request repeat prescriptions in writing and to give patients more options to do this, the following systems can be used. IN ALL CASES YOU WILL NEED TO ALLOW 3 WORKING DAYS FOR COLLECTION OF MEDICATION AND PRESCRIPTIONS.
- Post your written request or the order form attached to the right hand side of your prescription appropriately ticked through the front entrance door.
- Send a written request or order form in the post (enclose a stamped addressed envelope if you wish to have the prescription sent back to you).
- Fax your request to us on 01376 556978
- Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the online services tab at the top if you have set up online access
When you email, fax or use the form on this page we will need your name and address and computer number if known, full details of medication needed i.e. name and strength of medication.
Please do not call reception with medication queries as they will be unable to put you through to dispensary. The telephone line to the dispensary will be open from 10.00 am - 11.30 am and 4.30 pm - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday, as we do appreciate that some elderly and housebound patients will be unable to request their prescriptions other than by telephone. To assist them the telephone line 01376 553320 will be open during the above hours. We are trying to make the system safer and more accessible for you and we need your help and co-operation to make this work. If you have any constructive comments to make please put them in writing to the practice manager. We are able to supply medication to patients living in certain areas. These tend to be the villages around Braintree. If you live in the surrounding villages, after seeing the doctor, our dispensary will be able to give you your medication.